Practical Planet Portable Utensils
Introducing a backpack and eco-friendly cutlery set.
If necessity is the mother of invention, then convenience is the granddaddy of innovation; at least it is for the Practical Planet team. The brainchild of Aiden Cunningham, Practical Planet strives to create simple, functional and high-quality products that hack day-to-day life issues, while minimizing environmental impact.
Aiden has a knack for ideas that make people say “hmm, why didn’t I think of that”. His drive for perfection and elegant simplicity is matched only by his imagination and commitment to helping create a sustainable future for his generation.
A portable cutlery set that looks like it was designed by NASA and endorsed by the Sierra Club is the first Practical Planet product to be released, and it certainly honors the principal of practicality and eco-worthiness. This compact, lightweight and durable cutlery set features a fork, a knife, a spoon and a pair of chopsticks made from 18/10 black stainless steel. They’re dishwasher safe and can go anywhere. Take it camping, picnicking, or anywhere you would otherwise have to use disposable, landfill-filling plastic wear.
- Created by Original Aiden Cunningham
- Pocket-sized, four piece cutlery set
- Includes fork, spoon, knife, chopsticks and carrying case
- Black 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Dishwasher safe
- 25% of profits benefit Clean Ocean Action
- Free shipping anywhere in the USA
- Product will be made when campaign reaches goal