OAND Seated-Fit Crew Neck
A brand that sees possibilities, not limitations.
The OAND brand is the brainchild of Owen Kent, a Berkley educated entrepreneur and disability rights advocate who isn’t defined by his muscular dystrophy or his wheelchair. Owen’s vision of creating solutions for the differently-abled using engineering and robotics is more than dream, it’s an actionable mission.
Owen and his team believe that cookie cutter doesn’t cut it where it concerns the products and clothing people with disabilities are often forced into using due to lack of options. He’s determined to not only create functional products, but products that on-trend.
Owen and his team identified a need for adaptive apparel that doesn’t look like adaptive apparel, apparel that’s more like modern performance wear inspired by street and skate culture. Their first out of the gate product is a seated-fit crew neck sweater that’s not only super comfortable and easy to put on and take off, but one that's also at home at a skate park or festival.
- Designed by Original Owen Kent with wheelchair riders in mind
- Regular fit adapted for seated wear
- A-line cut reduces tightness where you don’t want it
- Comfortable, soft Velcro enclosure on back
- Skate/Street inspired design and styling
- Free shipping anywhere in the USA
- Product will be made when Campaign reaches goal