Generation Change Hoodie
Together we can make a difference.
Join us in bringing awareness to the plight of rain forest Orangutans, who are currently under siege, as their habitats are being cleared to make room for Red Palm Oil cultivation. Red Palm oil is a cheap ingredient in many of the foods and snacks we eat, but one that is having a huge costs for our environment. This super soft hoodie features a brightly colored Orangutan emblazoned on the chest and the word Sustainable printed on the sleeve.
When you support this campaign, you’re truly walking the walk. In addition to the profits that are donated to Borneo Orangutan Survival (BOS) Australia, this hoodie is proof we can buy products that don’t come at the expense of our natural ecosystems. The manufacturing process for this specific hoodie reduces water consumption during production and landfill waste.
- Created by Original Sabrina Gubbels-Wingo
- Manufactured using water-saving and landfill reducing best practices
- Ships in eco-friendly packaging; polybag and eco-enclose mailer made from 100% recycled material
- Unisex fit, perfect for girls and guys
- 52% Cotton / 48% Polysester
- Sized in Extra Small - Extra Large
- Model shown is 5'5" wearing a Medium